The idea that working at desks, or using display screens, can be damaging to your health is now well established. But it’s not just desk-bound workers that are vulnerable. In today’s highly computerised age, employees in many fields now spend more time than ever before in front of screens.
The big problem is the gradual nature of the damage caused. Just like you don’t notice the daily aging of your body, poor working conditions take a slow but serious toll on your body. This course will help you set up your workstation to minimise any potential damage to your health.
If you spend part or all of your day working at a desk and using display screens, this course is for you. That includes:
- Office workers
- Anyone desk-bound
- Anyone using display screens
The reasons to create a safe working environment where DSE safety is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This course will help bring the important topic of Workstation and Display Screen Equipment to the forefront of your mind.
- Understand the health implications of poor workstation setup
- Learn more about health and safety rights as an employee
- Learn how to perform a self-assessment of any workstation
- Start to use best practice to avoid health issues
- Begin to take this important health risk more seriously