Every year millions of people suffer from cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety. Economies lose millions of working days each year. Stress accounts for 37% of all work related ill health. So stress is a major health issue, and if you’re suffering from it, you’re not alone.
There are many factors that contribute toward stress. And technology has not helped by blurring the lines between the office and your free-time. This short course will help you learn the fundamentals of this important issue and be better able to identify, understand and overcome stress risk factors.
Some professions are more susceptible to work-related stress than others. But stress can happen in any industry and at any age. So we recommend this course to anyone who feels like their work life is starting to get on top of them. This course will help bring the important topic of Workplace Stress to the forefront of your mind.
- Be better able to spot stress in yourself and others
- Become skilled at analysing and understanding the causes of stress
- Be better able to overcome stress related issues
- Be able to gain control of stress at work to perform better
- Decrease the likelihood of taking time off work