In this fire safety e-learning course you will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure you can act safely in the event of a fire as well as being able to apply principles that will help reduce the likelihood of a fire occurring in the first place.
The fire safety course is essential OHS health and safety training. While some professions may be more at risk of fire incidents, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a role to play in ensuring fire safety practices are a normal part of day to day work. This course provides a clear overview of the important elements of fire safety and provides all the information to help ensure the safety of employees and customers when fire occurs.
It is interactive and engaging with elements of ‘storytelling’ that help make the learning easy and interesting to follow. It’s a fun way of learning the important principles of fire safety.
- Learn why fire safety is important and how it can be prevented
- Understand the typical fire risks in the workplace
- Learn how fire can spread and how fires are extinguished
- Know what to do when fire occurs
- Learn what different signs mean and how to ensure the safety of everyone
- Develop an understanding of fire regulations
- Learn the different roles of people during fires
- Help create a culture of positive fire safety practices in the workplace