⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
Every year millions of people suffer from cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety. Economies lose millions of working days each year. Stress accounts for 37% of all work related ill health. So stress is a major health issue, and if you’re suffering from it, you’re not alone.
There are many factors that contribute toward stress. And technology has not helped by blurring the lines between the office and your free-time. This short course will help you learn the fundamentals of this important issue and be better able to identify, understand and overcome stress risk factors.
Some professions are more susceptible to work-related stress than others. But stress can happen in any industry and at any age. So we recommend this course to anyone who feels like their work life is starting to get on top of them. This course will help bring the important topic of Workplace Stress to the forefront of your mind.
- Be better able to spot stress in yourself and others
- Become skilled at analysing and understanding the causes of stress
- Be better able to overcome stress related issues
- Be able to gain control of stress at work to perform better
- Decrease the likelihood of taking time off work
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us