⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
There are many workplaces that have dangerous levels of noise. Whether you’re vulnerable to damage depends on the volume of the noise and the length of time you are exposed to it. But even listening to music too loud on earphones while you work can cause damage to your hearing. The harsh reality is, when you lose your hearing you’ll probably never get it back, and no job is worth irreversible hearing loss.
Employers have legal obligations around protecting the hearing of their employees, but even with these healthy and safety rules in place, many people are at risk. This short e-learning course will help you reduce or control the risks from noise at work.
- Start to realise how dangerous excessive noise can be to hearing
- Learn how to reduce and control the risks of noise at work
- Gain practical and cost effective ways to protect your hearing
- Understand more about the legal obligations on employers
- More importantly, start to care more about hearing health
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us