⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
The Health and Safety at Work Act imposes a general duty on employers to make sure that their workplaces are safe and offer no risk to health, but the act goes beyond employers, and health and safety is the responsibility of employees too.
This e-learning course sets out to provide the basic principles of health and safety. It creates an awareness of key health and safety principles and highlights the risks that are prevalent in the workplace, explaining both what the risks are as well as what should be done to avoid and remove them. It also describes what should be done when accidents occur and the measures that should be put in place to avoid them happening again.
Health and safety is about preventing people from being harmed while at work, or becoming ill through work. In this health and safety e-learning course you will find out why it’s important to you, those around you, and why everyone has their part to play in keeping things as safe as possible.
- Learn more about health and safety accidents at work
- Explain your responsibilities and the responsibilities of your employer
- Know why health and safety training at work is important
- Explain what a hazard is and the different ways of dealing with them
- Describe how risk is assessed and managed
- Explain why reporting accidents and near misses is important
- Describe the reporting steps to take if there is an accident
- Have a general understanding of work-based areas of health and safety
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us