⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
In this fire safety e-learning course you will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure you can act safely in the event of a fire as well as being able to apply principles that will help reduce the likelihood of a fire occurring in the first place.
The fire safety course is essential OHS health and safety training. While some professions may be more at risk of fire incidents, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a role to play in ensuring fire safety practices are a normal part of day to day work. This course provides a clear overview of the important elements of fire safety and provides all the information to help ensure the safety of employees and customers when fire occurs.
It is interactive and engaging with elements of ‘storytelling’ that help make the learning easy and interesting to follow. It’s a fun way of learning the important principles of fire safety.
- Learn why fire safety is important and how it can be prevented
- Understand the typical fire risks in the workplace
- Learn how fire can spread and how fires are extinguished
- Know what to do when fire occurs
- Learn what different signs mean and how to ensure the safety of everyone
- Develop an understanding of fire regulations
- Learn the different roles of people during fires
- Help create a culture of positive fire safety practices in the workplace
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us