⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
Electricity is a familiar and necessary part of everyday life, but every year accidents at work involving electric shock or burns are reported to the authorities. There are simple precautions that can be taken to significantly reduce the risk of electrical injury to you, and others around you, when working with, or near electricity.
In the electricity at work e-learning course you will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure you can act safely when working with electricity as well as being able to apply principles that will help reduce the likelihood of accidents occurring in the workplace. The e-learning course is interactive helping to make the learning easy and interesting to follow. It’s a great way of learning the important principles of electricity at work.
The electricity at work e-learning course is essential health safety training. While some professions may be more at risk of incidents from working with electricity, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a role to play in ensuring good electrical safety practices are a normal part of day to day work.
- Learn to appreciate why electrical safety is important
- How accidents can be prevented
- Understand the typical electrical risks in the workplace
- Know what to do when an accident occurs, reducing the danger of further incident
- Understand PAT testing and the different roles of people in reporting concerns
- Help create a culture of positive health and safety practices in the workplace
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us