⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations have been in place for more than 25 years, and the scientific evidence suggests that over this time industry has, in general, been consistently reducing exposure to hazardous substances.
In this COSHH elearning course you will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure you can act safely when working around hazardous substances. It provides a clear overview of the important elements of hazardous substances and gives you all the information to help ensure the safety of yourself or anyone else who works with hazardous substances. The elearning course is interactive which helps make the learning easy and interesting to follow. Learn the important principles of COSHH.
The COSHH elearning course is essential health and safety training. While some professions may be more at risk from incidents with hazardous substances, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a part to play in ensuring COSHH practices are a normal part of day to day work.
- Describe the different COSHH safety signs and what they mean
- Explain the potential harm from hazardous substances and how they are preventable
- Describe the responsibilities relating to COSHH for both the employer and employee
- Explain the general rules for working with hazardous substances
- Learn the personal equipment that can protect you
- Understand the importance of COSHH in ensuring health and safety measures are taken
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
- Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- Minimum Specifications For Computers:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern Up To Date Browser
- Google Chrome recommended
Additional Course Info
🎓 Delivery: Online
🔗 Access: Lifetime
🏆 Award: Certificate
🕐 Time: Self Paced
📢 Language: English
💬 Support: Email
🙋 Forum: Q&A
💻 Interactive Media
🎵 Audio Books
🎯 Quiz & Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us